Dental Implants in Snellville, GA
If you are living without teeth or hate your current dentures, we can help. Our dental implants in Snellville, GA options are great for giving you strong, reliable replacement teeth that look and feel like your natural teeth. Read on to learn more about this fantastic tooth replacement option.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are prosthetic tooth roots, typically made of titanium, that are surgically placed into your gums and allowed to fuse to your existing jawbone structure. This creates a solid foundation for the replacement crown. After the implant has healed, a post is placed on top (if it isn’t already attached) and a replacement tooth is crafted. The replacement crown, beautifully crafted to look and feel like a natural tooth, is cemented directly to the post. This process will leave you with a replacement tooth that looks, feels, and acts just like a natural tooth.
The Advantages of Dental Implants
There are four main advantages dental implants have over other tooth replacement options. Dental implants are:
- Reliable – Implants are built to last. Because they are inserted into your gums and allowed to fuse to your bone, dental implants become a permanent part of your mouth and are designed to last for about 25 years or longer. They are by far the longest-lasting tooth replacement option we offer.
- Beautiful – Our replacement crowns are skillfully crafted to look and feel like your natural teeth. We can custom design your new tooth to take on the shape and color you desire. WIth dental implants, you won’t have to worry about your appearance – your implant will blend right in with your natural teeth!
- Strong – Did you know that dental implants can restore up to 100% of your natural chewing ability? Implants allow you to eat the food you want to eat. Want a crisp apple or a thick, juicy steak? No problem. Dental implants allow you the freedom of choice that you deserve.
- Healthy – Because they are inserted directly into your jaw, implants help to discourage jawbone deterioration. After a tooth is lost, the empty tooth socket has nothing to hold on to, allowing the bone structure to deteriorate over time. Implants give the bone something to fuse to and encourage healthy structure. Implants are also very easy to clean (just brush and floss like natural teeth!), so gum disease and other problems are easy to avoid.
Traditional Dental Implants
Traditional dental implants are often used to replace just one missing tooth. Implants do require a certain level of jawbone structure to be available for placement. Traditional implants are great for people with a healthy jawbone. We can help you get back to your life.
Mini Dental Implants
We also offer mini dental implants. These implants are smaller and easier to place than traditional implants. They require less bone structure in order to place and can be used for people who have experienced some jawbone deterioration. We can use mini dental implants for single tooth replacement cases, or to stabilize dentures for a full-mouth effect. Contact our office to determine if mini dental implants are right for you.
Implant Denture Stabilization
If you are missing some or all of your natural teeth, we can help with implant-secured dentures. We offer three types of implant-secured restorations. Learn more about each of them below.
- Implant-retained dentures – Dentures that are secured to your jaw using dental implants and ball attachments.
- Implant-supported dentures – Dentures that are secured to your jaw using dental implants a bar attachment.
- Implant-supported bridges – A sort of partial denture that replaces just some of your natural teeth. More reliable than a fixed bridge.
Make An Appointment
We offer free consultations to anyone interested in our options dental implants in Snellville, GA. If you are interested in learning more, please contact our office to schedule your free consultation. Let us help restore your smile with dental implants!