About Our Snellville, GA Dental Practice
When you choose Parkway Dental as your dental health care provider, you are choosing a caring, compassionate practice that has been serving the Snellville, GA community for more than 30 years. We can solve all of your general dentistry needs, as well as offer the following services:
- Same-Day Appointments – Let us take care of your tooth pain TODAY!
- Veneers – Get a beautiful, Hollywood smile in just two office visits!
- Teeth Whitening – We offer Zoom! and KoR whitening treatments.
- Invisalign – Get comfortable, convenient, invisible orthodontic care, with results in just about 12 months!
- Crowns and Bridges – Restore your smile with our most time-tested options.
- Dental Implants – Replace your lost teeth with our most reliable option.
- Dentures – Need a new smile? Check out our denture options.
- Oral Surgery – We can do everything right here under one roof.
- Tooth Extractions – We can handle everything from single tooth extractions to impacted wisdom teeth and full-mouth cases.
- Root Canal Therapy – Let us help eliminate your pain.
- TMJ Solutions – Suffering from a sore jaw? We have the answer.
- And more!
We are the practice to choose if you want to take care of all of your dental needs under one roof. We rarely refer out to specialists. Our doctors and staff are highly trained to provide top-notch dentistry in addition to comfortable, relaxing care.
When you visit our office, you will be pleasantly surprised to find a warm, inviting facility instead of a cold, harsh medical office. You will be greeted by with a smile and refreshments while you wait. We take care of you during procedures by offering you free nitrous oxide sedation, pillows, blankets, and a TV to watch. Your comfort is our priority. We will do everything in our power to ensure you have a pleasant, relaxed experience at Parkway Dental.
We also work to make sure there are no surprises financially. We understand that paying for your dental care can be stressful, but we try to make it as simple as possible. In addition to our various payment options, we will work with you to plan out your treatment and your finances in a way that best suits your needs.
If you would like to schedule an appointment, please feel free to call us at (770) 676-1122 or use our online form to send us a message. We will be happy to help you get the care you need in the environment you deserve. We can’t wait to meet you!