We’re All About Clear Aligners In Snellville
The New Year is almost here and there couldn’t be a better time to finally fix those crooked, crowded, or gapped teeth that have been dragging down your health and appearance for all these years. The best part is that, at Parkway Dental, if you are a suitable candidate for clear aligners, we’ll be able to make your transformation happen without any metal brakets and wires whatsoever. The program is called Invisalign and all you have to do to get started is call us at [phone] to request your orthodontic consultation appointment in Snellville, GA. In the meantime, keep reading for some good information about this great alternative orthodontic treatment option.
Invisalign Could Work For You
While it is not a household name, Invisalign has been around for 20 years now, and this orthodontic treatment method can potentially work for any patient who is old enough for orthodontic care and who is dealing with mild or moderate alignment issues. This covers an array of patients with a wide range of smile issues. Invisalign is perfect for addressing the following:
- Crooked and crowded teeth: Teeth seldom arrive in perfectly straight and parallel formation. Which is why some professional assistance can really come in handy. Our Invisalign clear aligners can get your deciant teeth into proper positions for creating a nice, uniform smile.
- Gaps between teeth: Gaps that appear at the front of someone’s mouth are distracting, to say the least. Most patients would love to close those visible gaps, and Invisalign can help with that as well.
- Overbites or underbites: An overbite occurs when your top teeth stick out noticeably more than your bottom teeth. An underbite is when the lower teeth stick out more than the upper teeth. Invisalign can help with either of these scenarios.
- Crossbites: This is an advanced problem that is apparent when someone with a crossbite closes his or her mouth and their top and bottom teeth overlap one another in different places. Luckily, clear aligners can usually resolve the problem.
- Open bites: An open bite is when you close your bite and a noticeable space remains between your top and bottom teeth. In most of these cases, Invisalign is just the thing to get your bite back on track.
You Are Likely The Right Age For Invisalign
Since there is no specific age limit, a clear aligners treatment is likely going to work for you if you are a teen or older. Here are some of the reasons why it is great for certain groups of patients:
- Invisalign For Teens: Getting conventional braces can create unnecessary stress on a teenager. You would have to avoid some of your favorite foods, and braces can cause discomfort and bleeding along the way. Plus, for a self-conscious teenager, a bright display of metal brackets and wires might be problematic. That said, Invisalign can help you avoid all of these valid concerns. Because the aligners are almost invisible, they will allow you to hide what you are up to. And since you can remove your aligners for a couple hours each day, you can take them out for enjoying whatever foods you like.
- Invisalign For Adults: It goes without saying that Invisalign is a good way to boost the health and appearance of a smile. At a certain point, it can be thought of as a cosmetic dentistry treatment more than an orthodontic program. Once you are past your teen years, you may not ever consider braces a real option, but Invisalign really can be an effective way to improve your smile. It won’t interfere with your day to day life, and no one will ever know about the project that is underway. There won’t be any awkward comments or questions from your co-workers, either.
You Can Call Us Today To Get Started
We hope you like what you just heard about our Invisalign clear aligners program. Regardless of your age or orthodontic issues, it is worth looking into. Call Parkway Dental in Snellville, GA today at 770-676-1122 or fill out our online form to schedule your consultation appointment. We are ready whne you are!