We Have More Good News About Clear Aligners [BLOG]
Now that autumn is upon us, there couldn’t be a better time to begin to remedy those crooked, crowded, or gapped teeth that have been adversely impacting your health and appearance for far too many seasons of your life. Plus, here at Parkway Dental, we can examine your teeth and let you know if you are a good candidate for Invisalign clear aligners. All you have to do to get started on your journey of transformation is call us at [phone] to request your orthodontic consultation appointment in Snellville, GA. Until then, keep reading for some more good news about this great alternative orthodontic treatment option.
Are You A Candidate For Invisalign?
Invisalign is a likely option for anyone who has reached a sufficient age for receiving orthodontic care (i.e. adolescence and beyond), and who is faced with mild or moderate alignment challenges. This covers a range of patients with a wide range of smile issues. Hopefully, you will fit into these parameters. If you are considering such a treatment, it is always helpful to unpack some of the particular problems that Invisalign can help to remedy:
- Crooked and crowded teeth: Teeth seldom come in perfectly straight and parallel to one another. For most of us, a stunning smile requires some professional help. Invisalign clear aligners can get your teeth moving in the right direction.
- Gaps between teeth: Gaps seem to appear at the front of the mouth, although you can have these gaps between other teeth or even multiple gaps in your smile. Many patients would prefer to close those visible gaps, and Invisalign can help with that as well.
- Overbites or underbites: An overbite happens whenever your top teeth stick out noticeably more than your bottom teeth. An underbite is when the lower teeth stick out more than the upper teeth. Invisalign can help with either of these problems.
- Crossbites: This is sort of a hybrid problem that is apparent when someone with a crossbite closes his or her mouth and their top and bottom teeth overlap one another in different places. Fortunately, clear aligners can usually resolve the problem.
- Open bites: An open bite is what happens when you close your bite and a noticeable space remains between your top and bottom teeth. In most cases, Invisalign is just the right cure.
Whatever your orthodontic issues may be, a consultation with our team can help you figure out what needs to be done. If you are able to utilize clear aligners, you’ll be getting a treatment plan that does not involve metal, and so it will be a comfortable and discreet process for you. What’s more, Invisalign only takes about 12 months to complete. Obviously, the sooner you get started, the sooner you’ll get to enjoy your gorgeous new grin. So, what are you waiting for?
Call Today To Start Working On Your New Smile
We hope you have been inspired by the possibilities of our Invisalign clear aligners program that were outlined above. Regardless of your age or orthodontic issues, it is worth looking into. Call Parkway Dental in Snellville, GA today at 770-676-1122 or fill out our online form to schedule your consultation appointment.