Dental Emergency in Snellville, GA
At Parkway Dental, we understand that emergencies can and do happen. If you are in pain or otherwise experiencing a dental emergency, we can help. Our team is trained to get you the help you need as quickly as possible. Below you will find information on what to do if you have an emergency and how we can help.
What do I do if I am experiencing a dental emergency?
Please follow the instructions below if you are in pain, bleeding, have lost a tooth, have knocked a tooth loose, or have tissue damage:
- Stop any bleeding and secure any tooth that has been knocked loose.
- If a tooth has fallen out, do not touch the root. This may jeopardize our ability to reinsert the tooth.
- Call our office immediately. If you catch us after hours, you will be forwarded to an on-call team member who can help you get the care you need.
- Schedule an emergency appointment with our staff. Depending on when you call, we can get you in to see a doctor the very same day or the next day if after hours. We want you to get the care you need as quickly as possible.
- Follow any instructions given to you by our team member. These instructions will help you prevent further damage and pain and may make the difference between the life and death of your tooth.
- Get to your emergency appointment as soon as possible.
Again, if you are experiencing a dental emergency in Snellville, GA , don’t wait. Call our office immediately at (770) 676-1122. We can help you out of pain and back to your normal life.
How can Parkway Dental help?
Once you get to our office, we can provide a variety of services that can help you feel better. Below are just some of these options:
- Root canals – Are you in pain? You may need a root canal. With modern technology and the latest dental techniques, we can remove the infected dental pulp and seal up the tooth to protect it from further infection. This procedure also eliminates the tooth’s ability to feel pain.
- Tooth extractions – Do you have a tooth that is damaged beyond repair? We can help. We can safely and painlessly remove teeth (impacted wisdom teeth included) that are causing you pain or are otherwise dysfunctional. Please visit our page on tooth extractions to learn more about why we might need to remove a tooth.
- Crowns and bridges – If you have a damaged or missing tooth, we can craft custom porcelain crowns and bridges to repair or replace the tooth. Our crowns and bridges are both strong and aesthetically pleasing. Visit our page to learn more.
- Tooth replacement options – Aside from bridges, we offer a variety of other tooth replacement options. Whether you are missing one tooth or a whole mouth full, we can help. Visit our tooth replacement options page to learn more.
If I’m not experiencing an emergency, how do I go about making an appointment?
Even if you are not experiencing a dental emergency, we would love to meet you. To schedule a non-emergency appointment, you have the option of either calling us at (770) 676-1122 or sending us a message using our online form. Do not use the form if you are experiencing an emergency! Whether you call or send us a message, a member of our team will be happy to assist you in choosing a date and time that works best for you. We can’t wait to see you in our office!